2010 - a round number for the origin of family life. And what time, if not summer, suitable for the ceremony more than anything.
1. Country singer Carrie Underwood, 27 years old, and hockey player Mike Fisher, 30, were married July 10 in a modest circle of friends of 250 people. According to Carrie, which open up the magazine «PEOPLE» after the engagement, which took place on 20 December, the couple will have some time to roam between homes in Nashville and St. Petersburg, Ontario, until they get themselves a cozy nest. More images after the break...
2. Spanish actress Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem have become not only oskoronostsami, but owners of cherished wedding rings. The celebration took place in July in the Bahamas. In 2008 Bardem, 41god, received a gold statuette for the film "Old men do not belong here", Penelope - in 2009 for Supporting Actress movie "Vicky, Cristina, Barcelona".
3. TV-show host La La Vasquez and the player's basketball team «Denver Nuggets» Carmelo Anthony decided to follow Carrie Underwood iMayk Fisher, got married, too, on July 10, but on 42 Street in New York. It was modest, but tasteful.
4. July 10 was still just a wedding boom for the stars, because that day was the wedding of John Krasinski and Emily Blunt held on 10 July at the Villa «D'este» in the Italian town of Como, away from the onlookers. Krasinski, 30, and Blunt, 27 years organized a classic wedding with a cream wedding dress and march, under which the bride went to her husband.
5. The same day, comedian Martin Lawrence and his common law wife Shamika Gibbs tied the knot. The bride did not have to choose the groomsmen, they were daughters Amara, 7 years old and Liana, age 9, and daughter of Lawrence's first marriage Jasmine, 14 years old. Celebration held in a narrow family circle.
6. Megan Fox, star of television series "90210" Brian Austin Green made June 24 the happiest day in my life, marriage, marry him.
7. June 16, 2010 Harrison Ford and Calista Flokrart received "stamps in the passport" in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Celebration held in the governor's house, who joined together married.
8. Actresses, Jane Lynch and Lara Embry, from the television show "Chorus", were married on June 6. Celebrating such a momentous event took place in the restaurant «Blue Heron» in Sunderland, Massachusetts.
9. Star of TV series «Beverly Hills 90210" and party show "Stars on Ice" Ian Ziering on May 28 was a married man, happy by Erin Christine Ludwig in Newport Beach.
10. May 23, largely in secret and away from prying eyes, Alanis Morissette married rapper Mario Tridvey "Souleye". On the wedding itself Alaniz said on its web page in one of the social networks.
11. Stars Deniell Harris and Jensen Eckles were married on May 15, after a three-year relationship, in Dallas, Texas.
12. Model Claire Grant became the lawful wife of the actor and comedian Seth Green on May 1 in a beautiful vineyard in northern California. One of the gifts from relatives were electronic piano. Maybe Claire wanted to start a singing career?
13. The comedian and star of the movie «Borat» Sacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher Australian actress from the movie «Confessions of a Shopaholic» exchanged vows on May 15 with the city of romance, city of lovers - Paris, in a small synagogue. The triumph kept secret and was attended by only a dear and close. October 19, 2007 in bride blessed future husband, giving birth to his daughter-crumbs.
14. Journalist «Weekend Today» Emmy overalls and a star series "Melrose Place, Andrew Shue became husband and wife in the winter: February 6 - exactly a 37 birthday bride. Such a gift. The ceremony was led mother of the groom, were personally written vows newlyweds.
15. British writer and model Sofia Dahl, 32, became the wife of the singer and pianist Jamie Callum, aged 30. Everything was organized in a great big secret. The celebration took place in the New Forest in Hampshire on Jan. 9, 2010. The bride was ethereal beauty in designer clothes from Versace, precious ivory. Sophie - the granddaughter of the writer, author of "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" and "Matilda." Hopefully, accustomed to the races, Sophie, find it and in family life.